Video - embossing powders - info for beginners - with Kate

Hi, 

this video is very chatty. I will show you different embossing powders  and I will explain how to orientate in all different letters at packaging and how embossing powders look like. 

I will speak also about important tools like embossing ink pad, but I am sorry I absolutely forgot to show you awesome heat tool - so important for heat embossing. I was so into all amazing embossing powders that I forgot. But no worry I mention it here. This list what to buy is really for all beginners and it is according to my opinion. You can create different projects and you will need different colours of embossing powders, it is just up to you. This is mine guide for all beginners. 

What to buy as beginner:

- heat tool
- embossing ink pad (optional embossing ink refill)
- embossing pen
- white embossing powder
- clear embossing powder
- one metallic embossing powder - mainly gold or silver
- any kind of embossing powders in your favourite colour





I hope this informative video will help you what to choose. I will not complicate your life now with another amazing product which WOW embossing powder has got. That should be separate video.

Have a nice day
Kate



Comments