Hey Crafty People!
I am here to introduce you to January's monthly challenge & our brand new challenge team!
Meet the Challenge Team!
Natasha of HandmadeByTasha
Daniel of Daniel Diaz Creates
Debby of Handmadebby
Judy of Joy In A Jar
Colleen of IrishRoseCreations
Ashlee of Ashlee's Creations
Nanette of By Nannette Tracy
Tenia of Jazzy Paper Designs
This month’s challenge theme is ‘Show us your WOW!’ We want to see your favourite ways to use WOW embossing powders in your crafting, be it on or off the page!
To go with our wonderful new Challenge Team, we also have a few changes to our older challenge setup; we will still have an album in our WOW EP Fans Group on Facebook where you can upload your submissions, but we will also be accepting them over on Instagram too! All you need to do is tag your creations #wowembossingchallenge
Here are some guidelines to help you play along with us:
- Upload your project photo to the Facebook group’s monthly challenge album OR add the #wowembossingchallenge to your Instagram post.
- You may enter more than one project per challenge, but please no more than 3 entries per person; per challenge.
- Create a card, scrapbook layout, tag, paper crafting projects, or any type of art project you choose that features WOW Embossing products (following our challenge theme as inspiration for your submissions).
- If you post your project to Instagram, please use the tag #wowembossingchallenge
- Projects MUST be posted by 9 pm PST on the last day of each month.
- Each challenge winner will receive a gift voucher for £15.00/$15.00 to treat yourself to some WOW! goodies via our website.
- You MUST use the above technique/theme in your entry to be eligible. Have fun!!!!
Please do not leave negative comments on posts or photo submissions.
Negativity has no place in this group - we are all about supporting one another, at all craft levels.
We reserve the right to ban anyone from the group at any time.
The winner will receive a £15/$15 voucher to either our UK or US store.
We will have boatloads of inspiration for you throughout the month and we can not wait to see what you create too!
As always, we will be sharing some of the designs which catch our eye on our Stories!