Colouring images with WOW! embossing pen...!!

 Hey my WOW! embossing friends...

It's Ashlee here with you today and I have a fun technique to share using the awesome WOW! embossing pen!!

I created a bunch of mini tags ready for some birthday presents and to create these I first started with a white tag base cut from a die by MFT called trendy tag....


I die cut 6 of the trendy tags so I could join two together back to back to make them a bit stronger and then stamped them with images from the So mini stamp set by the stamp market using Memento tuxedo black ink...


Now the tags are all stamped its time to move onto the fun part....
Embossing them with the WOW! embossing pen!!

Use your WOW! embossing pen and colour in the parts of the images that you want to emboss with your WOW! powders...


Colour in some parts of the image at a time and then emboss with your WOW! dual heat tool so that you can do different colours of WOW! embossing powder...


I think using the pen is such a fun way to add embossed colour to any image for tags, cards and more!!

Here is a picture of all the WOW! products I used to colour my images on the tags....


To finish off my tags I added some yellow twine to each one and a touch of sequins of course!!

I hope you enjoy this technique and I look forward to seeing you try it out too...
Happy embossing, hugs Ashlee

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB


Comments

  1. Lovely tags and a great idea to emboss some parts but not others using these very pretty colours Ashlee. Thanks for the inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment