Toteally Amazing Powders with Karen Reategui


Hello friends! Today I'm sharing this card using the new WOW! Trio Toteally Amazing Embossing Glitters and this set includes The Real Teal, Glided and Iced Teal. I'm also using the new All That Jazz from WOW! Trio Forever 13, this color matches perfectly with the Toteally Amazing Trio.  
The stencil, stamps and dies are from Hero Arts, My Monthly Hero December 2017.     



Let's shine! I placed the stencil on top of an A2 white cardstock, I applied Texture Paste Transparent Gloss through the stencil and removed the stencil. Then I added The Real Teal, Iced Teal and All That Jazz around the panel, randomly and let it dry overnight. 
    



Once it was dry, I applied heat using the WOW! Dual Speed Heat Tool to melt all the embossing powder on top. Additionally, I adhered a white card note at the back of the panel using glue. The shine it's absolutely gorgeous in person.  



I die cut twice this big element out of white cardstock, glued one on top of each other and placed it on the background. I also heat embossed two sentiments on teal cardstock using WOW! Metallic Gold Embossing Powder and added to my panel.




Using the palm tree stamp from MMH Kit I stamped and heat embossed this image with WOW! Glided embossing Glitter. Next, I die cut the palm tree using the coordinating die and added it next to the sentiment at the bottom. 



Finally, I stamped the camel also from MMH Kit, colored it using Copic markers and die cut it. I placed this image on top of the palm tree and I also added some glitter stickers around and this card was finished.

I really hope you liked this card and try the new WOW! Trios. Thank you so much for stopping by and see you next time.

Karen  




Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/


Comments

  1. A beautiful background and love that camel Karen and the colours and sparkle are really pretty. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment