Season's Greetings Card with Isha Gupta

 Hello everyone. Hope you are enjoying all the projects with Sparkle and Shine for our October challenge over on facebook. Have you started making your Christmas cards yet? Today, I have a CAS card using a simple technique of masking to create multi-color focal point.

 

I started by die cutting this delicate Pine Frame by Memory box. I wanted to have one tree and frame in different colors so, I used post it to mask around the tree.

I dabbed the WOW! clear inkpad directly onto the tree. Now to create the shaded tree, I sprinkled the new WOW! Deck the Halls embossing powder inspired by Catherine Pooler towards the top part of the tree. I then mixed some WOW! Sheen Changers to this powder in the ratio of 1:1 and sprinkled it towards the bottom part of the powder. This step changes the color and texture of the powder. Heat set using the WOW! Dual heat tool.

Remove the mask and then apply the post it to mask the tree and dab the clear ink to the frame. Sprinkle the Gilded powder from the Toteally Amazing Trios. Heat set. I die-cut the image 3 more times using white cardstock and stacked them together to give some dimension to the focal image.

I then dabbed some clear ink to a piece of white cardstock, sprinkle Cranberry Sparkle embossing powder, heat set to make my own glitter paper. Die-cut the birds.

Stamp the sentiment from Heffy Doodle Whatcha Saying Now? stamp set and adhere the focal image. Adhere the bird.

Hope you liked my creation. Have a nice day!

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/
 

Comments

  1. I love the two different embossed finishes to the tree and the frame Isha, and the extra pop of colour with the two pretty red embossed birds. A beautiful card. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment