Let's craft with Changers....!!

 Hey my WOW! embossing friends...

It's Ashlee here today and I have been playing with the awesome Changers Glisten powder and I cant wait to show you the card I made using it!!

I really enjoy mixing the powders to create fun effects....


I stamped and coloured two of the images from the Grey muse stamp set Cats in the craft room with Copic markers and cut then out with my brother scan n cut machine....

Onto creating the card....

I used a nesting slim layers die set from Waffle flowers crafts and cut one from yellow cardstock and then the next size down from white cardstock to create my base layers....


I then embossed all my pieces for the strips...

I used some WOW! superior smooth cardstock and swiped my WOW! ultra slow dry ink pad over it so I could get an embossed panel with the powders I've mixed and then be able to cut them into strips....


Here are the powder mixes I made for my strips....

Primary Fuchsia fusion and Glisten


Primary Lemon and Glisten


Primary Blue topaz and Glisten 

How cool is it that you can change any of the WOW! powders up and create your own....

I just love it, it expands your collection so much!!

I hope you enjoyed this card and feel inspired to try the awesome WOW! Changers out...

Happy embossing, hugs Ashlee

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/


Comments

  1. I love the colours Ashlee and the sweet cat images over the top. The Glisten changer has made some beautiful new colours from your original three. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment