Autumn is Calling with Gemma

I have an autumnal card to share today, using the wonderful Changer Lightening Effect powders. These additives are such fun to use and can give some different looks and textures to powders you already own. 



I began by inking some white card panels with the clear embossing ink, then embossing with three different powders - Kiwi Krush, Metalline Flame and Primary Apple Red.

Next, I created mixes of the embossing powders with each of the Changers Lightening Effect powders - Sheen, Glisten and Texture. I used a ratio of 1:1, mixing the powders in empty WOW pots. I embossed some more white card panels with these different mixes.


I used a die set from Hello Bluebird, called Fall Leaves, to die cut lots of leaves from each panel. I die cut the leaf veins from pearlescent brown card with stick-it adhesive on the reverse, to help with adhering them to the leaves.

On my card base, I arranged the leaves with some overlapping. I adhered them down with liquid glue, continuing until the card base was covered.


For the sentiment, I heat embossed a greeting from the Hello Bluebird Pumpkin Time stamp set using Copper embossing powder. 

I used a circle die to cut it out, then adhered it on a larger die cut circle, this time cut from the pearlescent brown card. I adhered this in the centre of my card to finish.


I love how different the leaves look just by using the Changers Lightening Effect additives. 

Have a lovely day,
Gemma
Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments

  1. What gorgeous autumn colours Gemma, and instead of three pretty colours you have so many more using the Changers, and the leaves look great randomly used to cover the card and love the circular framed sentiment which works beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular card!
    the leaves look so realistic, and I love the glittery look.
    I am so excited about this Hop, I haven't tried WOW! products but they look wonderful! Thanks for sponsoring this hop!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment