VIDEO: Stencilling with WOW! Earth Sparkles with Jenny

 Hi Everyone!

It's Jenny here and I'm excited to share a fun technique I recently discovered that allows you to stencil using your WOW! Sparkles and Earth Sparkles! 

I have three projects to share with you and I've even created a video.  The trick to this technique is spray adhesive!! 


You can check out the video of the process over on the. WOW! Embossing Channel or here




Because WOW! Earth Sparkles are opaque, they work perfectly on dark cardstock.  On this one I feature the gorgeous gold Calamari ES with Altenew's Sphere Stencil.   I simply stenciled using the spray adhesive, then applied the sparkles.  You can brush off excess with a soft brush. I use a blusher brush!


I'm keeping all of my projects clean and simple.  This one features the Magical die by Erin Lee Creative,  die cut from gold holo cardstock, and Altenew Thank You stamp embossed in WOW! Rich Pale Gold embossing powder, added with foam tape.  I also added a few glitter drops for extra bling!

My second card features the Anemone Earth Sparkles, a super pretty purple mix.  I used them with the Erin Lee Creative Scandinavian Stencil.


The sentiment is from the ELC Stay Weird stamp set, heat embossed in Gilded embossing powder which is BRAND NEW from the Totteally Awesome Trio of embossing powders, which I popped up on foam tape.   This powder might edge into some of my new faves!


My final card features the Beluga Earth Sparkles -  a semi opaque white glitter, which I applied over the top of the Gina K Designs Floral stencil.


I first ink blended before applying the spray adhesive, using much deeper colors than I wanted to appear on the final card.  The Beluga Earth Sparkles will significantly lighten the colors, but you get such a pretty effect don't you think?  

It's very different to what I've achieved before by adding embossing powder over the top. More like sugar.  I added a simple stamped sentiment, rounded the corner and that finished my third project. 

So what do you think of this new technique?  Remember - be sure to use a well ventilated area if you're using spray adhesive. 

Have fun!

Jenny X


Supplies



Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/

Comments

  1. Brilliant idea!!! Just bought some new stencils..... got to have a go!!! Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three beautiful looks using the sparkles Jenny and I love them all. The spray adhesive is a great idea for adhering them and the finish is so clean too. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment