VIDEO: Layered Sentiment Embossing with Dunja

Hello WOW! Friends, today i'm going to share a video with a layered effect on sentiment stamps with you.

VIDEO

I use my stamping platform for this. The important thing is to stamp always at the same place. If it's slightly offset, it can get messy. In the example you can see a little bit that the paper in the video has moved a bit.

 For the embossing I use white paper and the Anti static powder tool, like every time. 



I use the Embossing Pad, it is incredibly well soaked, you don't have to work in seconds, that's what I love about it. I use the Metallic Gold Rich Pale Super Fine Embossing Powder. Sprinkle it on the stamp. Then heat it up with the Heattool.

When the first step is done, I repeat it. I use the Powder Tool. So stamp the text again, use the same embossing powder. We repeat this step about 3-5 times, depending on how raised you want this effect.






Thank you so much for stopping by. Hope you'll enjoy trying this technique. 

Happy Crafting everyone and stay safe

Dunja xx


Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/


Comments

  1. Four super cards Dunja and the triple embossing builds the pretty sentiments up beautifully, and love the backgrounds too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pat, glad you like them again (and again...) :) You always made my day. xx

      Delete

Post a Comment