VIDEO: Combining Foiling, Embossing and Glitter on One Card with Jenny

 Hi Everyone!

It's Jenny here and today I have a card video for you that combines a LOT on one little card!   It features not only foiling with WOW!  Fab Foils, AND embossing, AND Sparkles glitter.  Whew! 

There's a video that shows you how to create this card over on the WOW! Channel.


To create this card, I first did my foiling.  I'm using Teal Fab Foils.  There are a few ways to apply these, but my favorite is using WOW!  Bonding Powder.   You can foil any of your stamps using WOW! Bonding Powder.  Simply stamp with WOW! embossing ink, heat emboss with Bonding Powder, and then overlay the foil.  I used the Love Conquers stamp set from Gina K Designs, and foiled it in Teal Fab Foil.  you need to apply heat to adhere the foil - you can use your heat gun (it will give a distressed look), an iron, or I use my Minc Machine (or use a laminator).  It will squash the image slightly though.  

When foiled, I stamped a couple of branches from the Gina K. Kindness Wreath and heat embossed them in Glassy Ocean from the Dockside Trio, to frame the sentiment.  This color pairs really beautifully with the Teal foil. 

I trimmed the panel to 4"x 5.25" and created my own co-ordinating glitter cardstock, using Twinkerbelle Sparkles glitter.  I trimmed a 4.25" x 5.5" panel of cardstock and adhered a doubled sided sheet of adhesive to,  then scattered the Sparkles over the top.   Rubbing it in with finger or bone folder adheres it perfectly.   I then added the foiled embossed panel over the top and popped it onto a white notecard.  As a finishing touch I added some Nuvo Drops in Duck Egg onto the branches to finish!

I love how all the WOW!  products co-ordinate with each other -  they work perfectly here to bring out the fab sentiment!

Jenny x

Supplies



youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/

Comments

  1. A very pretty foiled look Jenny and love that blue colour with the two corners will filled with the pretty Gina K stamp. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We bringing the best equipment for live streamers. It is the perfect choice for content creators,
    News studio, Tv channel because we offer the ultimate device for live streaming at affordable price with
    1 year warranty and lifetime technical support.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment