Glitter Shaker Cards with Ivana

Good morning, sweet Friends. 
How are you doing this fine August day? I am popping in with a sparkly, shimmery card today which infuses both sparkling glitters and gorgeous embossing powder. 

To start my card today, I used some hex dies to create a cut-out front panel. I then backed it with some acetate, and foam adhesive, to create a shaker front. I filled each of the cubbies with the most stunning, sparkly glitter from Wow! I used Starlight, Girl's Best Friend, and Mola Mola. I even used one of the embossing powders (Unicorn Magic) to fill in a cubby! I then adhered my backing to seal everything in, and started with the decorations.



It may be hard to see here, but I actually stamped and embossed the sentiment on some heat-safe acetate. It's a technique I love, because it adds such a lovely texture. Harder to see in photos, but absolutely beautiful in real life.  

I also stamped, heat-embossed and cut tiny florals and leaves to add to the shaker windows. The sentiment and florals are all embossed in Platinum, and the leaves are embossed in Fairy Tale. Along with some sequins for a bit more sparkle. It's super hard to capture cards with so much sparkle, but if you could see how it shimmers an shines in person...O my!

Thanks so much for popping in today, Friends! See you next Wednesday! xo
Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/

Comments

  1. A wonderful shaped card Isha with the three hexagon shapes filled with pretty sparkles to make a fantastic triple shaker card, and love the embossed flowers and leaves sentiment which finish it so prettily.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment