For the Guys with Karen Reategui


Hello! Today I’m over WOW! Embossing Powder Blog sharing these cards made specially for the guys using several Embossing Powders and Altenew products.



Let’s shine! For my first card I applied onto a watercolor panel Altenew Ocean Waves Metallic Shimmer with a wet brush.



Once the metallic shimmer was dry I added strokes of WOW! Mixed Media Embossing Brush and heat embossed them with WOW! Capri Embossing Glitter and WOW! Earthtone Blueberry Embossing Powder.



I adhered a white folded note card at the back of this panel using glue.




Then I die cut 4 times the Altenew Mega Hope Die and heat embossed one layer using WOW! Sorrento Embossing Glitter. Next, I glued all the other three pieces behind to create a little bit of dimension.



Finally, I stamped the sentiment using WOW! Embossing Pad and heat embossed it with WOW! Earthtone Blueberry Embossing Powder.



On my second card, I stamped the Sketched Stripes Background Stamp from Concord & 9th using WOW! Embossing Pad and heat embossed it with WOW! Metallic Embossing Powder.



I adhered a teal card base and a folded note card at the back using glue.



Then, I heat embossed three circle die cuts with different sizes using WOW! Angel Eyes Embossing Powder, WOW! Earthtone Blueberry Embossing Powder and WOW! Serene Embossing Power. I attached those circle die cuts to my panel.


Finally, I die cut 3 times the Altenew Simply Friend Die and heat embossed one layer using WOW! Capri Embossing Glitter. Next, I glued all the other two pieces behind it to create a little bit of dimension. I placed it on top of my background along with the sentiment and my cards are finished.

I hope you enjoyed these cards and got some inspiration to create male cards. Have a wonderful day and take care!

Karen



Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/

Comments

  1. There is so much prettiness and sparkle here Karen and love the backgrounds with the silver stripes on one and blue tones with patches of embossing powder on the other, and the large die cut sentiments added with those quite chunky and gloriously glittery embossing powders look absolutely great. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment