Die cut embossed elements with Ashlee

Hey my WOW! friends...

Ashlee here with you today and I've got a new card to share with you using a mix of fabulous WOW! products!!


I wanted to create some embossed die cut elements for this space themed big wishes birthday card so I used a die from MFT called Blast off and embossed each piece of the die cut with WOW! powders....

Here is the list of WOW! embossing powders I used to create these rockets!!


I love the super fun effect the WOW! bang embossing powder gives to the body of the rocket and of course I needed to use Metalline flame for the flames coming out...


In the bottom corner of this picture you can see my second WOW! embossed rocket that I made using the other pieces of my die cuts...


I find it easiest to emboss die cut pieces by starting off with a piece of cardstock and covering it in WOW! embossing ink, cover in the desired embossing powder, tip off the excess then heat emboss....

Once it has cooled a little I get a piece of baking paper to place over the top just so that the embossing doesn't stick to the die and then run it through my die cutting machine!! 

I hope you enjoy this creation and feel inspired to do some WOW! embossed die cut elements on your cards...

Happy embossing everyone, Hugs Ashlee


Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/

Comments

  1. I love your sparkly spaceship Ashlee and lots of bright colour in the pretty die cut background too and a great big sentiment to finish. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment