In the Frame with Gemma

For my card today, I used the brand-new Sparkling Sand embossing glitter. This beautiful glitter is available as part of the ‘Dockside’ trio.
 

I began with the Pretty Pink Posh Birthday Frame die, cutting it twice from white card and layering together for dimension.

I inked over the frame with WOW clear embossing ink, then covered it with the Sparkling Sand embossing glitter. I used my dual heat embossing tool, heating from underneath.


As the Sparkling Sand embossing glitter is a neutral colour, I chose a piece of rainbow patterned paper from Lawn Fawn to go behind the frame on my card.

For my sentiment, I die cut the Pretty Pink Posh Happy Birthday to You script die from white card several times, layering together for a stacked die cut.


As with the frame, I inked over with the clear embossing ink, then used WOW Neutral Ultra Shimmer powder to end up with a very sparkly white embossed sentiment. I adhered this in the centre of my card to finish.

Do check out the new trios from WOW for lots of amazing and unique embossing powders and glitters.


Have a lovely day,

Gemma


Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments

  1. A totally different look to your die cut frame Gemma using the Sparkling Sand EP and the different coloured stripes with the large die cut sentiment is a great look. A super card. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment