Happy Birthday with Isha Gupta

Hello Everyone! The March challenge is here on our facebook group and the theme is "New to You Products" I know the Glintz are there for a while but they are new to me and I love love the soft, pearly shine. So for my card today, I used the Aztec Glintz embossing powder along with the Opaque White super fine ep.


I started with the WOW! Superior Smooth white cardstock. Sponged scattered straw and worn lipstickdistress oxide ink to the edges. Now I put the stencil on this panel and applied the same inks through the stencil. I have a pretty background ready. 

For my focal image I die-cut this floral Daisy Flower Frame by Memory box. I applied WOW! Clear Ultra Slow drying ink to it, sprinkle the Aztec glintz powder and heat set this using the dual heat tool. I repeated the same process two more time. This gives me a nice chipboard kind of effect for the focal image.

Adhere this to the card. I stamped the sentiment using the clear ink onto black stripe and emboss it using the white embossing powder. Adhere it to the card.


To finish, I flicked some gold paint and adhered some crystals.



Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB



USA - http://www.wowembossingpowderusa.com/

 

Comments

  1. The triple embossed frame makes a pretty centrepiece against the stencilled background Isha, and I love the soft pink and yellow and finished perfectly with the white embossed on black sentiment which stands out beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment