Emboss Resist Watercolor | Wow Rose Glintz Embossing Powder


Hi everyone! It's Laura Volpes here and today I am back with my third post on the Wow! Embossing blog this month! The card I wanted to share with you today features some emboss resist watercolor with the Wow Rose Glintz embossing powder. Sooo pretty! There is also a video tutorial at the end of this post, showing the step by step process for the creation of this beautiful floral card.

The first step was to heat emboss the images in the Wallpaper Art stamp set by Altenew with Rose Glintz embossing powder. I then painted them with Altenew watercolors and die cut them with the coordinating dies. The cardstock I used is Canson XL watercolor cardstock.


For my card base I have several layers. The bottom layer is some watercolor cardstock that I die cut with the Studio Katia Darling Ribbon and Frames Dies. For the black panel in the center I used the Studio Katia Dotted Patterns Set 1 dies, and for the thin frame the Dotted Square Frame Die, also by Studio Katia. I turned the thin frame into a metallic one by heat embossing it with Rose Glintz embossing powder.
Lastly, I created the external black frame by combining the Darling Ribbon and Frames Dies with the Dotted Square Frame Die.


I added some interest to the black panel with some droplets, that I created with Spectrum Noir Sparkle and Metallic inks, as well as some dots I added with a white gel pen.
As a last step, I heat embossed one of the greetings in the Wallpaper Art stamp set by Altenew with white embossing powder on black cardstock to create my sentiment banner.

As I mentioned, there is also a video for you, in which I guide you through the creation of this emboss resist watercolor card, featuring the Wow Rose Glintz embossing powder! 






Thank you all so much for stopping by and have a great day!

Laura


Comments

  1. A very pretty card Laura and love the contrast of the beautiful embossed and coloured flowers against the black background and love the spattering and added dots. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment