Mosaic Heart Card with Karen Reategui

Hello shiny friends! Today I’m back at WOW! Embossing Powder Blog sharing two cards that can be used for Valentine’s Day. I used WOW! Red Glitz embossing glitter and WOW! Opaque Pastel Pink embossing powder. Also, I used Simon Says Stamp Mosaic Heart Die, Jillian Vance Vintage Frame Dies and Altenew Best Sentiments Stamp.




Let’s shine! For my first card, I die cut a white piece of cardstock using Jillian Vance Vintage Frame Dies. The outer border die was heat embossed using WOW! Opaque Pastel Pink embossing powder and the frame from the inside with WOW! Red Glitz embossing glitter. I glued the inside frame on top of the outer border frame using double sided tape and added a white card base at the back.





Additionally, I die cut a piece of Paradise Hero Arts cardstock using again Jillian Vance Vintage Frame Dies. I took the rectangular die cut from the inside and run it through my die cutting machine with the Simon Says Stamp Mosaic Heart Die.





Finally, I stamped one of the sentiments from Altenew Best Sentiments Stamp with VersaFine Black ink and heat embossed it using WOW! Clear Gloss Embossing Powder. Then, cut it with a pair of scissors and added it on top of the heart using black foam tape.





For my second card, I heat embossed a piece of white cardstock using WOW! Red Glitz embossing glitter. In addition, I die cut a white panel using Simon Says Stamp Mosaic Heart Die and adhered it to the previous embossed cardstock with glue.





Next, I added the frame cut out of the Paradise Hero Arts cardstock, that was left from the previous card, using double sided tape and finally I put the sentiment from Altenew on top and my card was finished. You could also add sequins or Nuvo drops, I just wanted to make an almost CAS card because I hardly make one.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a bright and shiny week my friends!

Karen










Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB




Comments