Embossing on Vellum by Isha Gupta

Hello everyone, Isha here. Our January theme is LOVE and LOVE is something we all need in life. It make life so beautiful :)
Love is soft and delicate as I feel and that's what I tried to interpret. I used vellum for my main background panel for the soft and delicate feel.


I started by creating a white cardbase. I then die-cut a frame using Taylored Expressions Frame in Frame cutting plate using a light pink cardstock.
Now for my background panel, I took vellum, stamped the WOW! J'adore clear stamp onto it using the slow drying ink. I then sprinkled Taffeta Pink embossing powder and embossed using the dual heat tool.
I love this embossing powder so much for it's color and the perfect touch of glitter.


I then adhered the vellum to the back of the frame and adhered it to the cardbase. I then stamped the sentiment onto a black stripe and embossed it using Opaque white embossing powder. I adhered this stripe to the card. Easy right?


Hope you liked this CAS monochromatic. Have a lovely day! 
Isha



Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB



USA - http://www.wowembossingpowderusa.com/

Comments

  1. The pretty peachy pink hearts look great on the vellum Isha and love the frame too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifu; creation, I'm impressed that the vellum didn't buckle!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment