Design Team Introduction

Hi All, we are super super super excited to announce our fabulous 2020 Design Team. The year 2020 we are shaking things up a little and have created a youtube team so you can see in action our fabulous array of products in action. We will be bringing you some fresh new designs, video content and new products with this very talented Design Team. We are looking forward to a very creative next 12 months with them all.

Check out our line up.......





Creative Consultant 
I'm known at WOW! HQ as the WOW! Guru. I've been with WOW! for over 7 years now and I design for them, teach for them and work for them!! I love everything about this Company and I'm proud to be on their design team with so many talented ladies. My style is very simple, I LOVE white space!! I've had my own Company for 15 years now, Sugar and Spice Crafts, I started off for the first 12 years as a bricks and mortar store then 3 years ago, closed the store and went on-line, this gave way to more time with WOW! I hope to inspire you along with all the other fab girls on here.

Creative Team Coordinator
I am a paper crafter from the Sunshine Coast Queensland, Australia. Mum of 3, wife and Instagram addict. My style is always evolving as I get too tempted with current trends and new products. Card making and scrapbooking has been such an important part of my life for so many years now and I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing where it has taken me. From the early years of plenty of colour and bold embellishments, my style has changed and developed over the years with me and I now believe I am more about embracing white space and bringing the card to life with pops of colour. Oh, I am addicted to pretty paper...



I live in Oxford, England - the city of dreaming spires. I spend my working days in a creative environment and in my spare time I can usually be found at my crafting table or with a camera in hand, snapping photos of my family and two oversized cats. I began making cards and sharing them on my blog in 2015, and I quickly became hooked! My card style is varied and I adore everything from florals to cute critters to graphic designs.


I'm Jaine with an i and I live in a green, forest-covered part of Europe called Luxembourg where I've lived for over twenty years with my hubby and three daughters, now grown up. We've a crazy dog called Cooper who's half Australian Shepherd and half Border Collie but the Border Collie half is from South Africa where they breed them big so he's the size of a baby rhino!!  Lovable and kind but clumsy and heavy. Mixed media art and bookmaking are my passions. I contribute to Craft Stamper magazine which I've been doing for about six years now as well as scrapbooking and sewing magazines in the past.  I love trying out new materials and ideas so my style is always changing. I love colour and lots of it so I'm very happy to be able to work with the gorgeous colour range of the WOW products.


My name is Jenny and I’m originally from North East England but I have lived in New York since 2010, with my husband and my three-year-old daughter.  During the day I work in cybersecurity risk for a bank in New York City, but by night (and at the weekend) I am a crafty card maker.  I discovered my love of paper crafts when I moved to the US and actually it was seeing heat embossing for the first time which captured my heart - when my crafty mojo is down I reach for embossing powder as a pick me up!  Other than crafting, I love the outdoors, travel and hiking.  It has taken me a bit of time to come to terms with the bears and snakes and other critters here in NY that you don’t run into hiking in England though.  I’m thrilled to be joining the wonderful WOW! team.


I’m passionate about all things card making and I’m happiest when I’m in my studio creating! I have been lucky enough to have been in the craft industry for over 25 years and there is nothing I like better than to share my ideas, hints and tips and to inspire others to give card making a go. Over the years I’ve written 5 best selling card making books, had numerous articles printed in national Craft magazines, demonstrated at many retail shows up and down the country and absolutely loved tutoring at workshops too.  It's fabulous to meet lots of crafters face to face, share your ideas with them and watch them create their own cards, whilst having lots of fun and laughter along the way. I have also been on craft shopping TV, which is great fun.  Seeing how a programme is put together, all the work before we actually go to air and then the excitement of the show too. More recently I’ve loved having the opportunity to design my own range of products - from paper pads to die-cut elements and even sets of stamps from my own hand drawings, which is very exciting. I can’t wait to be part of WOW! Embossing Powder Design Team, to sharing my ideas and hoping to inspire people.


Hello shiny friends! I’m Karen and I live in Georgia, USA, with my three kids. I have a bachelor in Marketing and Communications. I started this crafty journey on December 2017 and cardmaking has become my passion since then. Last year, I was invited to be part of my first DT and I opened a blog called “Little Blessings”, where I share all my creations. I’m still defining my style but I’m sure I love floral stamps and gold embossing as much as I love chocolate.


Hello, my name is Yasmin. I'm a rookie crafter/cardmaker, that lives in Texas USA. Mom of 2, Wife and a dog mom too! My style is very simple, although I love to add metallic accents and sparkles to my cards. Which is why I fell in love with WOW! Embossing Powders since the beginning of my cardmaking journey in 2017 YAY! Thanks to all the sparkles, now I'm so honored to be part of this wonderful team of talented ladies. Thank you WOW! for such a wonderful opportunity! Stay Awesome & Beautiful. But most of all, don't forget to spread kindness Today & Always.



I currently live in Liverpool, though I have no Scouse accent as I am originally from the south of England.  I love to create; I never switch off from crafting even at work! When I'm not working in the hospital with my full-time job, you will often find me in my craft room creating and trying out new techniques and trends.  The best part of paper-crafting is sharing my makes, being able to show-case a skill/technique, as well as helping others and inspiring them to create.  My current style is a modern twist packed with plenty of technique, but I’m always trying out new things and incorporating other mediums. I love stamping, colouring and of course heat embossing, as well as creating dimension with dies and stencils. I love to use WOW! products as they have such a great range to choose from and can be used with many different techniques. To me, a card is never usually quite finished unless it has some embossing on it to take it up a notch!



Hi my name’s Ashlee. I’m from Tasmania, married and a mum to a beautiful little girl!! I enjoy spending time crafting and seeing what I can come up with using different products. My favourite colouring medium is Copic but I also love to use watercolours and pencils. 

Making pretty things with my hands is something I’m compelled to do daily. I’m a wife, and mom to 3 daughters and making keeps me centered. Color drives my creativity, whether it’s in the form of Copics, watercolor, inks, fabric, and of course, embossing powders. I’m a Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT) and have been making cards for 3 years. I love to play with supplies, learn through experimentation, and share techniques. I’d love for you to join me on my creative journey!

Hi, I’m Isha Gupta. I live in Switzerland with my husband and two daughters. My passion for stamping started a few years ago. I don’t follow a particular style but I tend towards CAS cards which feature a technique or two. I absolutely adore coloring using various mediums, so my cards are often colorful and uplifting. I like to explore new techniques and also enjoy creating paper projects, Travelers Notebook, scrapbook pages, paintings and mixed media projects.
I’ve been lucky to have been published in various magazines in the US and UK and to have had the opportunity to work and guest-design with some awesome teams in the industry. I’m super excited to join WOW! Family as I love sparkle, which they have plenty of 😊
If I am not stamping and creating, I love cooking, baking, gardening, reading or going for long walks as it’s so beautiful where I live.

Hi there! I’m Erica, and I’m a self-confessed craft-a-holic. I’ve always been creative in one way or another, for as long as I can remember. Sewing, woodworking, metalworking, stitching and embroidery etc etc. The list goes on.
My biggest love, however, is card making, and it has been for years now. I started with a Christmas card kit some 13 years ago and it was a slippery slope from thereon.







I love colouring and seeing projects come to life in front of me, it speaks to my soul on a deep level. If I didn’t have a crafty outlet, I’m 100% sure I’d go nuts.One of my favourite techniques to do is heat embossing so this collaboration with WOW! Embossing Powder is a match made in heaven!










I began stamping and crafting in 2009 when a friend of mine introduced me to Copic markers. I absolutely LOVED bringing a black and white stamped image to life with color. Cardmaking remains my first crafty love to this day. Since then I have become kind of a medium junkie as I love experimenting with watercolors, acrylics, alcohol inks, etc. and I also have full set syndrome which is kind of a hazard of this hobby! I love mixed media because it is a really fun way to try out new art supplies and techniques. My art journals give me a safe place to experiment and explore different mediums. Art is therapeutic for me - no matter what medium I'm creating in there is a sense of peace in the process. I love sharing my process by creating videos on YouTube and Instagram is my favorite social media platform to share and be inspired!

Hello everyone!  My name is Heather and I’ve been a crafter for about ten years now.  My style has evolved quite a lot in that time and I’ve gone from using patterned paper pads to making my own backgrounds and being quite grungy and layered in my approach which is definitely where I belong!  Wow! products have always been a favourite of mine and so to be asked on their DT was an amazing opportunity and I look forward to working with every one to inspire and create for you all.  Outside the crafting world, I work full-time and live with my partner.  I have three fabulous grown-up children who are all off doing their own thing and two pesky Miniature Dachshunds that often get covered in powder (especially those sparkles!)  

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB


USA - http://www.wowembossingpowderusa.com/


Comments

  1. Thank you for introducing your team for the coming year and I look forward to seeing all their beautiful work in 2020. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment