November Creative Guest - Therese Cavird


WOW! is right!  I am so beyond excited to be Creative Guest this month, my name is Therese Calvird and you can find me at my blog www.lostinpaper.com and my YouTube Channel Here.  

I am a card maker at heart and I love to share my designs, techniques and ideas.  I am fond of clean & simple designs but sometimes totally forget this and layer it up like a cake! 

Things have come a long way since I was first mezmerized by heat embossing and WOW! have certainly made it easier (or harder lol), with so many choices and options I had a blast just playing today.

I decided to focus on backgrounds and share how both of these came together in the video linked below.




You can see my video HERE.
I hope you have enjoyed your visit, I'm back with another video and more cards real soon, 
I'll see you then.
Happy Papercrafting
Therese


Products Featured:

Comments

  1. Both the backgrounds are great Therese and thank you for the little video demonstration illustrating them, and I adore that sweet ice cream cone over the top. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Therese - so fab that you're guesting with us. I've always loved your cards, and these are no different! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment