Sparkle and Shine by Heather Mitchell


Hello, hello everyone... Heather here again with another Guest DT make for WOW! 

Today's card is a real texture feast and the gorgeous WOW! Embossing powder I've used really adds to the whole look.  

I began by heat embossing an AALL & Create Border Stamp on watercolour card using the WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad and Black Twinkle powder.  I repeated this on another piece of watercolour card and set aside.  After sitting there for a few minutes gazing at the gorgeous sparkly twinkle you get from the powder, I used watercolour to paint the circles.


After painting the background using blue watercolours, I masked off the embossed area and added crackle paint through the AALL & Create 'Broken Circle' stencil.


With everything on the background near completion, I coloured and trimmed the small circles and stars from the additional card I'd already heat embossed and adhered these to the background using foam dots.  For extra texture I added glossy accents as these always contrast perfectly with crackle paint.  I then decided to add some tiny polka dots around the edges using the fabulous Pop powder (from the Confetti Bang Trio) and a Kaisercraft stamp.


All that was needed then was a little sentiment which I punched on my Dymo and matted onto silver card before adding to the card using foam dots again.


And there we are!  The Black Twinkle powder really is perfect and the sparkly it gives is second to none.

That's me all done for today... thanks for reading!



Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif

Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments

  1. This A & C stamp looks great used here Heather and I love the colours and the two different stencils you have used with some wonderful texture with the added crackle paste and glossy accents. A really pretty card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME creation, love all the details added!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment