Snow Play with Gemma

The Midas Touch embossing glitter is just perfect for Christmas. I used it to add a very sparkly sentiment to my card today.


I cut the Hello Bluebird Merry sentiment die (from the Christmas Words #1 die set) four times from white card. I adhered three of them together to make a stacked sentiment. 

On the other one, I inked it with WOW clear embossing ink, then covered it with WOW Midas Touch embossing glitter. I heat embossed it, then repeated the steps to get a more dimensional heat embossed look. I adhered this onto the other die cuts to create the stacked sentiment for my card.


I die cut a Heffy Doodle Metric Stitched rectangle from white card and stamped a sentiment to accompany the sparkly 'merry'. I adhered the sparkly die cut sentiment above, then created a pattern of snowflakes underneath with Hello Bluebird Frosty Flakes, which I’d die cut from some watercoloured card.


I added some distress oxides colours to my card base, to compliment the snowflake colours, then adhered my panel over the top.

To finish, I added some cute penguins from the Hello Bluebird Snow Play stamp set, standing them on the sparkly sentiment.


Have a lovely day,
Gemma



Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments

  1. This is a very pretty seasonal card Gemma and I love the choice of colours with the lilacs and pink. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment