A sparkly Christmas....!!

Hey everyone....

It's Ashlee here with you all today and guess what there is some brand new sparkles on the block and I could not wait to create something super sparkly with them!!

The sparkles I used on this one is called "Dancing green" and it is BEAUTIFUL!!!!


To create this card I cut a card base to size and added some double sided adhesive to it which I then covered in the Dancing green sparkles....

I then got another piece of cardstock to layer over the top and I die cut the Geo floral background die from Pinkfresh studio...
This die cut creates a beautiful pattern for the sparkles to show through!!


Using some Mettalic gold rich regular powder I embossed the fun sentiment on some vellum and added it over the card die cut base securing it at the back so you can't see any adhesive....

(Sentiments from MFT stamp set Sassy pants holiday)


I added on a Metallic gold rich embossed ribbon to the card using a die cut from Pretty pink posh. 

I finished off the card with a touch more sparkles with some sequins because you can never have too much bling!!


I thought it would be fun to create a matching tag to go with the card, this could be added onto a bottle of wine or cocktail mix for a perfect Christmas gift!!

(Tag created with MFT Fold up tag die-namics)

I hope you enjoy this tag and card set and it gets you inspired to start creating for the holiday season which is soon going to be here, Christmas here we come!!

Happy embossing everyone, Hugs Ashlee.


Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif

Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB


Comments

  1. What a fabulous sparkly card Ashlee and love the geometric die cut over the top and the pretty embossed vellum sentiment, and the die cut ribbon embellishment and sequins to finish. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment