You Spin Me Around with Karen Reategui

Hello friends! Today I'm up at WOW! Embossing Powder Blog sharing this card featuring the Round & Round Clear Stamp from WOW! Embossing Powder and Altenew Fancy Hello Die.




Let's shine! I started by stamping the Round & Round Clear Stamp with WOW! Embossing Pad onto a lilac cardstock and heat embossed it with WOW! Florida Sunset Embossing Glitter. Then, I fussy cut the images and reserved them.



At the button part of a white cardstock I stamped a line of gold dots using WOW! Embossing Pad and heat embossed it using WOW! Metallic Gold Embossing Powder. I trimmed down the edges and adhered this white panel to a darker lilac cardstock and then to a white card base.



I die cut twice the Altenew Fancy Hello Die, then I glued them one on top of each other and heat embossed the stacked die using WOW! Metallic Gold Embossing Powder.



I arranged the images on top of the white panel using glue and foam tape. Placed the Hello die cut at the top of the background, the sentiment and a few sequins around as a final touch.



This was my card for today and I hope you like it and check out WOW! Embossing Powder online store for more stamps and embossing powders.

Have a bright and shiny day my crafty friends!

Karen

Comments

  1. This is a great look with the circles embossed in that pinky gold EP on lilac card which looks so pretty Karen, and the gold border and sentiment complements it perfectly. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment