Simple Heat Embossing with Laurel Beard


Hi guys! Laurel Beard here thrilled to be back with another project I made using Wow Embossing Powders! What I love about Wow is they have so many embossing powder colors, mixtures and textures to choose from...  In this card, I combined two. Fizz and Ebony & Gold - both are are  blend of 2 colors/textures. .... So, little ole' me thought it would be fun to see how combining basically four colors one to one card background.



I first added a little bit of the ebony /gold embossing powder on the base layer and then covered the rest of the florals with Fizz embossing powder. Both are blend embossing powders which makes 4 colors in this beauty! I heat set with the Wow Dual Heat Tool (because its the best) and then adhered a sentiment I had pre-cut ions ago, making this card even faster to assemble. I LOVE these embossing powders!!!!!!


I'll be back again real soon!!!!!!

Goodies used:





You can find me on my youtube channel,  (www.laurelbeard.org/videos), my blog (www.laurelbeard.org), Instagram (www.instagram.com/laurelbeard) and facebook (https://www.facebook.com/simplycardmakingwithlaurelbeard/)

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif

Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB


Comments

  1. I love the way you have used the three embossing powders Laurel, especially the Fizz which really suits the flowers, and a fun sentiment too. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment