The Trio Ferry Man and Confetti Sets with Karen Reategui

Hello shiny friends! Today I'm up at WOW! Embossing Powder Blog sharing these cards featuring the WOW! Trio Confetti, Trio The Ferry Man and Perissa Embossing Powders. Also, the Big Birthday Greetings Stamp and Die from Simon Says Stamp.



Let's shine! I started by stamping the the balloons using WOW! Embossing Pad and heat embossed them with the WOW! Trio Confetti. I die cut them using the coordinating dies.



Then, I stamped the banner using the WOW! Embossing Pad and heat embossed each of them with WOW! Trio The Ferry Man Embossing Powders. I die cut each piece of the banner using the matching dies.



Next, stamped the sentiment on a white panel with VersaFine Onyx Black ink and heat embossed it with WOW! Embossing Pad. I arranged all the balloons and the banner on top of the card.




Finally, I added a piece of ribbon and a stripe of patterned paper plus a few sequins.




For my second card, I applied Candied Apple Distress Oxide ink to a white panel using Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Blender Brush Set.




Once the ink was dried, I stamped the main sentiment on top using WOW! Embossing Pad and heat embossed it with WOW! Perissa Embossing Powder. Then, I stamped some candles on top of the panel using WOW! Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder.





I finished this card stamping the Happy Birthday sentiment at the bottom using VersaFine Onyx Black ink and heat embossed it using WOW! Embossing Pad. Lastly, I added a few sequins and my card was ready.


I hope you like my cards and get out of your comfort zone and try these new trios, which are absolutely awesome! They have so much texture and every piece is unique. Have a bright and shiny day my sweet friends!



Comments