Summer Planning By Jaine

Like many people I'm a big fan of planners and planning and at this moment in time I have 6 actually on the go, all different sizes and functions!



Even though I use stickers and papers on the pages, I'm always happy if I can create my own little page decorations. If I'm not feeling lazy I'll use stamps and stencils to pretty up the pages and create little extra's like tabs. Embossing powders add an extra layer of depth and colour to what would be flat stamping so it's worth making the effort.


I absolutely love the Trio, The Ferry Man, it captures summer so well I think with its vibrant colour scheme! Simply by stamping, die cutting and layering up this little cluster I think I've managed to brighten up the coming week.


Don't forget a little tab at the top. I made this one in a couple of minutes by die cutting from some of my rejected pieces!


Have a good weekend everyone.

Jaine



Comments

  1. A very pretty mix of colours and textures, and those three embossing powders are so bright and go together beautifully Jaine, and a great way to add interest to your planner. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment