Die Cutting Layers with Karen Reategui

Hello shiny friends! Today I'm over the WOW! Embossing Powder Blog sharing these 3D cards using the Birch Press Design Avalon Frame Layer Set, Butterfly Garden Plate Layer Set, Sparkle Butterfly Layer Set, Thanks Die and Just Because Stamp and Die. I heat embossed my layers using WOW! Trio The Ferry Man and WOW! Pearl Gold Sparkle Embossing Glitter.




Let's shine! For my first card I applied WOW! Embossing Pad onto two different pieces of cardstock and heat embossed them using WOW! Jealous Guy and Love is the Drug embossing powders from the Trio The Ferry Man. Then, I die cut each piece of cardstock using the Birch Press Design Avalon Frame Layer Set.



I added these two layers to a white card base using glue. Additionally, I die cut the Just Because Word Die and the Sparkle Butterfly Layer A using a white cardstock.


Next, I applied WOW! Embossing Pad to a piece of cardstock and heat embossed it using WOW! Pearl Gold Sparkle Embossing Glitter. I die cut this panel using the Birch Press Design Just Because Word Die and the Sparkle Butterfly Layer A.


I glued the butterflies layers one on top of each other and added them to my panel. I did the same with Just Because die cuts.



Finally, I added some Tonic Bubblegum Blush Gloss Nuvo Drops.



For my second card, I repeated the same steps from my first card but this time I used WOW! Love is the Drug Embossing Powder and WOW! Pearl Gold Sparkle Embossing Glitter to heat emboss my panels.



Also, on this card I used the Butterfly Garden Plate Layer Set.



I added another pair of butterflies from the Sparkle Butterfly Layer Set to the background and I die cut the word die Thanks and put it on too.



I finished this card by adding the sentiment from the Birch Press Design Just Because Stamp.



I really hope you liked these cards. I love how they turned out and adding embossing glitters to your projects definitely makes a difference. Have a shine and bright day!

Karen


Comments

  1. Two beautiful bright cards Karen and such a great idea to make a sheet of glitter embossed card to die cut with and that gold is gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment