Ultra Shimmer Background with Karen Reategui

Hello shiny friends! Today I'm over the WOW! Embossing Blog sharing these three cards. For this card, I'm featuring the Pinkfresh Studio Smile, Love and Hello With Botanicals dies and WOW! Neutral Shimmer embossing Powder.



Let's shine! I started by applying Distress Oxide inks on three A2 white panels using yellows, blues and pinks and creating an ombré look on each of them.



After the ink was dried, I added WOW! Embossing Pad and heat embossed it using WOW! Neutral Ultra Shimmer embossing powder and you will get an even shimmer, gorgeous just like adding shimmer paste.



Then, I die cut each panel using the Pinkfresh Studio Smile, Love and Hello With Botanicals dies.



I only used the negative parts and adhered each of them to a white card base.



I die cut several leaves and flowers out of vellum and white cardstock, then I arranged them on every card using glue.



I stamped all sentiments onto vellum using WOW! Embossing Pad and heat embossed it with WOW! Metallic Gold embossing powder.



I finally placed each sentiment on top of every card using clear foam tape and added some sequins around.
These were my cards for today and I really hope you like them and try this awesome neutral ultra shimmer embossing on your projects! Have a bright and shiny day my friends!

Karen


Comments

  1. Beautiful shimmery background !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic shimmer over the beautiful bright backgrounds Karen, and the die cuts and vellum sentiments look fabulous over the top. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment