Mini Cards using Tags with Karen Reategui

Hello shiny friends! Today I'm over the WOW! Embossing Powder Blog sharing these fun tags, that you can use like mini cards, using Pinkfresh Studio Dies and GinaK Designs Stamp and Dies. The embossing powders used are: WOW! Sunburst, Primary Bluetiful and Opaque Pastel Pink colors.



Let's shine! I started by stamping the cupcakes from GinaK Designs Make A Wish Stamp using Picket Fence Studios Black Hybrid Ink and heat embossed them with WOW! Clear Gloss Embossing Powder. I colored the cupcakes using Copic markers and fuzzy cut each of them.





Then, using one of the Pinkfresh Studio Essentials: Classic Tags With Fillable Elements Die Set I die cut three pieces of white cardstock. I applied Distress Oxide inks to those tags using the Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Blender Brushes Set. Additionally, I stamped the sentiment on top of each tag. These tags will be the inside of the mini cards.





Next, I die cut three more tags using this time the fillable elements. These will be the front parts of the mini cards. I tied the inside tags to the back of each of the front tags using different types and colors of ribbon. I placed the cupcakes on top of each tag using foam tape.




Finally, I die cut the words Celebrate, Hooray and Best Wishes from the Pinkfresh Studio Essentials: Classic Words Dies Set and heat embossed them using WOW! Sunburst, Primary Bluetiful and Opaque Pastel Pink Embossing Powders. Lastly, I placed these embossed words on top of the cupcakes.

This was my projects for today and I hope you get some inspiration and try this awesome technique of die cutting and heat embossing, which I loved so much! Have a bright and shiny day my lovely friends.

Karen



Comments

  1. How sweet and pretty these tags are Karen and a mini card as well, also love the cut out elements which are beautiful, and the die cut sentiments in those bright colours over the top are just the icing on the cake....sorry, I just couldn't resist that pun...lol. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment