Mint Layered Florals by Jo

Hi all, welcome to today's blog post where I have made a layered embossed card with the New Release embossing powder "Bang". Because this stampset is a leyered stampset I have layered heat embossing twice with Mint Macaroon embossing powder also. 

I have added some layered elements to my card such as stamping with white unicorn pigment ink on grey cardstock as part of the base. The frame and leaves I have used is from Cocoa Vanilla Studio ephemera pack Midnight Collection. 
Hope you enjoyed the youtube on my card making process.

Happy Paper crafting
Hugs Jo

Supplies

Comments

  1. This is very pretty Jo and I love the mìnt macaroon embossing on the flower which coordinates beautifully with the grey and white in the background. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment