Designer Spotlight - Gemma

We feel so blessed to have this talented Design Team member Gemma be part of the WOW! family. Get to know her that little more as we have asked her a series of questions.

What is your favourite thing about crafting? 
Turning a sketched idea into a card. I almost always sketch my cards and I love to see how they turn out - some cards follow the idea almost exactly, but others change in the process of making them.

If you could chose to do anything for the day, what would it be? 
Spend it with family. A day with my nieces and nephew is my favourite thing to do.

Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion? 
Sending snail mail cards. It’s become so easy to send a Facebook message or text to wish someone a happy birthday, but it’s never quite the same as receiving a card in the post. Especially a handmade card.

What song would you say best sums you up? 
This changes all the time, but I think 'Waiting on the World to Change' by John Mayer sums up me at the moment.

What is your favourite book to read? 
I really enjoy reading detective novels.

Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without? 
A nap!
__________________________________________

Listed below are Gemma's favourite creations she has made for WOW to date. There is now way we could have picked 3 as we love ALL her creations so we made her do it (hehe)








Comments

  1. Three beautiful cards from Gemma and great to find out a bit more about her. I'm with you on the joy of receiving cards rather than getting an e-card or a text message or similar. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment