Bonding Powder + Foil With Karen Reategui

Hi shiny friends! Today I'm up at the WOW! Embossing Powder Blog sharing this card made with Gina K. Watercolor Flowers Stamp and WOW! Pink Fab Foil.




Let's shine! I started by stamping the flowers onto Kraft cardstock using WOW! Bonding Powder.



Then, I placed a piece of WOW! Pink Fab Foil on top and put it in a laminator. Once it was dried, I removed the foil.



I adhered this Kraft panel to a white card base that was previously stamped using an Impression Obsession Background stamp and Altenew Pink Diamond ink.



Additionally, I cut a thin stripe out of fuchsia cardstock and added it to the background.



I stamped the sentiment onto a white oval die cut and placed it on top of the card using foam tape.



Finally, I added a few jewels to the flowers as a final touch. I hope you like this card and start using more WOW! Fab Foils on your projects. WOW! has a great variety of beautiful colors that you can find at the shop. You can use my discount code WOWDTKR to get 10% off your purchase.

Have a bright and shiny day my beautiful crafty friends!

Karen

 

Comments

  1. This is so bright and pretty Karen and I love the pink foil against the kraft card and a beautiful sentiment to finish. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment