December Guest Designer | Rubeena Ianigro #2

Hello, crafty friends! I am back as the December Guest Designer for WOW! You can find my first post here. If you follow me on social media, then you know I am a big fan of white embossing powder and heat-embossing sentiments on black cardstock. You'll also notice I love watercoloring! When you heat emboss an image, it resists some mediums, particularly watercolors.
  Untitled

To begin, I prepped my card base by folding white cardstock down to 4" x 7.5". I smooshed some green watercolors on the base with my glass mat. I stamped the images from Altenew's Ink Rose with WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad onto watercolor cardstock. I applied WOW! Opaque Bright White Superfine Embossing Powder and heat set it.
  Untitled

I did the same with the sentiment but I used black cardstock.
  Untitled

I watercolored the images in bright colors. It looks great in contrast to the opaque bright white embossing!
  Untitled

I fussy cut the images and arranged them over the base with foam tape. I mounted the sentiment in the center.
  Untitled

Thanks so much for visiting and to WOW! for having me as a guest this month. Be sure to check me on social media (Instagram) to see more projects this month. Have a great day!

 

Comments

  1. WOW ! Breath taking, can see why you love all those elements when you get beautiful cards like this using them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Rubeena and I love the orangy red flowers look great over the light background and perfect with the white on black sentiment plate. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment