''Snow much thanks'' sparkling Christmas card by Ola



Hi there,

It is Ola for WOW! Embossing Powders. Today I am sharing with you a card I have created using WOW! Embossing glitters called ''Sparkles''.

Before I begin showing and talking you through my blog post let me share little memory of mine.

I am from small town in small Country called Lithuania. In Lithuania, a flat country overlooking the Baltic See, the climate is semi - continental, with freezing Winter and warm Summers.

Winter is cold and dark with temperature always bellow 0C and landscapes always snow-covered from the end of November to mid-March.

In my home town we celebrate Christmas in January not December and in addition it is always white Christmas. So, my card is reminder of Winter days back home.

Here it is:




To see video tutorial on how I create this card please visit my YouTube Channel Crafty Ola or click on video link below:






Thank you for stopping by and wishing you White Christmas everyone!




Comments

  1. I adore all your pretty snowflakes over that beautiful blue Ola, a really festive make. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment