We are looking for:
- Enthusiastic crafters who are passionate about everything embossing powder.
- Innovative and creative individuals who think out of the box
- Professionalism and punctuality
- Video/blogging skills, ability to write great tutorials!
- Good photography skills
- Be willing to commit to creating 2 – 4 projects a month for a year starting from 1st February 2019. This will include participating in blog collaborations.
- Promote our products on your own blog and social media platforms.
Design Team members will receive:
- Crafting goodies, heat tool, embossing pad and an abundance of powders, glitters, sparkles and foils.
- Publication opportunities
- Sneak peeks of new products before they are released
- Name, bio and blog link on the WOW! Blog
- And be a part of a private and supportive Facebook group to interact with fellow team members!
- Your products displayed at top craft trade and retail show events all over the world!
- A Design Team Blog Button for your blog!
- You will receive a customised discount code that you can share with your followers online.
How to apply:
Email your application with the subject
DESIGN TEAM 2019 to email@example.com :
- A few words about yourself, your design strengths and areas of expertise (including Design Team experience and publications if applicable)
- State your location
- Links to your blog, online galleries and social media pages (Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, etc. where applicable)
- Why would you like to be a part of the WOW! Embossing Powder Team?
- Four projects featuring heat embossing with brief descriptions: 2 cards, a scrapbook layout and an altered or mixed media project! You don’t have to use our products and you can even send a link to a video tutorial for each entry.
Deadline: 15th December 2018 23.59 GMT
Due to the high volume of applications we will not be able to acknowledge all emails.
Successful applicants will be notified by 21st of December 2018
International applicants are welcome!
Design Team addition obligations and requirements:
- DT members will be asked to participate in challenges, blog hops, new release events as well as occasional team collaboration. If you are on other Design Teams please check you are not breaching any obligations by participating in collaborations.
- Comment on monthly challenge entries over on the WOW! Facebook Fan Page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/WOWEPFans
- Design Team members must let Design Team coordinator know in advance if they are not able to post on the blog.
- All projects for display at shows become WOW property unless agreed beforehand. Any postage cost reimbursements need to be agreed on beforehand.
Please note: Applicant must not be affiliated with any other embossing powder brand.
We look forward to receiving your applications!