All about Sparkles!

Hi everyone
Back with another card today, using WOW! Embossing Glitter Powders and Oh do they sparkle!

So this is the card I have to share with you today.....Hope you like it! 


It's using Marion's Secret Garden and Just Saying stamp sets with Clear Sparkle Embossing Glitter Powder - because it is translucent it will take on whatever colour is underneath, giving endless results and colours!


I used Distress Oxide ink pads for the rainbow of colours.  Stamped the image, using a stamping platform, with the ink pads and then heated it to dry completely.


I then wiped the design with my anti-static bag and re-innked the stamp again with my WOW! Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad, sprinkled over the Clear Sparkle embossing powder, tipped the excess off and heated with my heat tool.  And WOW! so pretty, so sparkly!


For the panel I mounted onto my Catherine Pooler Love is in the air postage die, I swiped my embossing ink pad over a piece of white card stock and then added the lines of colours using the Distress Oxide ink pads. Again sprinkled with Clear Sparkle embossing powder.


I made another card using just the purple, blue and green ink pads. I added a different sentiment to my card, white embossed onto black card stock.


Up close to see all that sparkle.....


Look at that sparkle!!!


Hope you've enjoyed my inspiration today, don't forget to check back for more amazing inspiration from WOW!'s brilliant Design Team!

Have a great day
Julie
x



Comments

  1. How glittery and pretty Julie using the beautiful floral stamp for the background and the stripes of colour on top and the added sparkle gives that extra interest, and love both the colour combinations you have used. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment