''Don't forget to be Awesome'' card by Crafty Ola

Hello there

It is Ola back with new video tutorial for this month theme challenge. This month theme is all about the new release by WOW Embossing powder. 
Newest release includes bunch of gorgeous embossing powders such as :
* Primary Pink Robin
* Primary Goose
* Primary Bird of Paradise
* Primary Dovetail
* Metalline Greengage
* Metalline Kiwi Krush
* Metalline Flame
* Metalline Himalayan Musk
* Metalline Perfect Plum
* Metalline First Frost
* Embossing Glitter City of Angels
*Embossing Glitter Carousel
*Embossing Glitter Aladdin
*Embossing Glitter Spring in the Rain
*Embossing Glitter Sunset Boulevard
*Glintz Rose
*Glintz Inca
*Glintz Oyster
*Glintz Mayan
*Glintz Aztec
In today video tutorial I will be concentration on Metalline embossing powders. While playing with new release products, I have noticed that Metalline Himalayan Musk embossing powder is changing colour if you use it on the craft cardstock. So let have a closer look . Here is my card :




I have used WOW embossing ''Secret Garden'' background stamp and emboss with Metalline Himalayan Musk embossing powder on the piece of craft cardstock. Then I die cut rectangular scalloped edge piece slightly smaller than standard card.

I have also stamped and embossed second piece with a 'Secret Garden'' background stamp and fuzzy cut some of the flowers to use as an embellishments at later stage.

Before mounting stamped and embossed piece onto card blank I have covered entire card blank with rose gold mirror card.

I have die cut a tag which I have stamped and embossed with sentiment ''Don't forget to be Awesome'' by WOW embossing powders with a same Metalline Himalayan Musk embossing powder. I have mount the tag and some flower embellishments made earlier onto my card to finish!

To see video tutorial please visit my YouTube Channel - Crafty Ola or click on the link below :



Hope you enjoyed this quick and easy card making tutorial and don't forget to comeback for more inspirational projects from awesome WOW Design Team.

Happy Crafting Everybody!





Comments