Rose Gold foil card by Ola

Hello Guys !
It is Ola here for WOW embossing powders and I am back with other Youtube video tutorial. For this Month challenge ''Foils'' I have created a Rose Gold foil Greeting card.
I have started this card by die cutting a  scalloped edge  rectangular piece out of pink pearlescent
card.
During the video tutorial I will show you how to create your own pearlescent card if you don't have any. You can die cut a scalloped edge rectangular piece and heat emboss it using Wows new range of embossing powders called Glintz. In my case I have used Rose Gold Glintz Embossing powder and the result is stunning.
For step number two I have used a floral stamp and stamped it across my card. Next I have used a Wow bonding powder and set heated in the same way as any regular embossing powder, but making sure that I have applied foil while the bonding powder is still warm.
Remember to leave it till it is completely cool down before peeling the foil off and of we go!
Finally, I am going to assemble my card. For this particular card I have decided to replace the card blank with vellum blank (card blank made out of vellum). I have also pre die cut three scalloped edge  rectangular pieces to mount inside. I also did this to the back of the vellum to cover all the imperfections and make a space for your inside message. 

And here we have Vellum card with Rose Gold foil flowers.


To see video tutorial please click link below: 
https://youtu.be/TcUy64LGZe4
 

Hope you like it !
Have a great day and don't forget to comeback for more inspiration from our awesome design team.


With Love from Ola xx

Comments

  1. This is beautiful Ola and love the rose gold you have used, and mounting it on to vellum is such a great design idea, and thank you for the 'how to' video too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pat for you lovely comment and continues support. Glad you like it!

      Delete

Post a Comment