''Have the Sparkliest Birthday ever!'' CAS card by Ola

Hello there and welcome back !

Today I would like to show you how to make a clean and simple card using Floral Stamp and WOW ''Born to Sparkle'' stamp set.  Also , I will show you how to add gorgeous WOW Sparkles to make your card sparkle.

Here it is

As you can see it is not a very complicated card, but a simple card with WOW factor. So let me tell you how I have made my flower  sparkle.

For this card you will need:

Standard card blank
Piece of red/ pink cardstock
White cardstock
Markers - green
Any floral stamp
WOW ''Born to Sparkle'' stamp set
WOW Embossing Pad
WOW Heat Tool
WOW Bonding powder
WOW Sparkles ( Premium Quality Glitter)
Glue and 3D foam pad
Enamel dots
Stamping tool or acrylic block

I started my card by stamping the flower onto red / pink cardstock piece. When it was done, I cleaned my stamp and stamped my flower over with clear embossing pad.

Now is the time to make the glitter mixture. Using 1:1 ratio I mixed bonding powder with glitter and sprinkled it over my stamped image.
 I heated it from under the cardstock to ensure that the glitter is not blown away.

For my next step, I fuzzy cut my flower and moved to the next step.
I have used my stamping platform to add the sentiment ''Have the Sparkliest Birthday ever!'' next to my flower.

Then I stamped my stamp ,using a black ink pad, onto a white cardstock piece which I previously die cut into a rectangular shape with two rounded corners.

I coloured in the leaves using Copic Markers and mount my fuzzy cut flower on top of the stamped image using 3D foam pad.

I added coloured cardstock to the back of my top panel before mounting onto the card blank and finally, added enamel dots.

If you want to see the video tutorial on how I have made my card please click on the link below

https://youtu.be/hGNBL77_D34


Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to come back to see more inspirations from other WOW DT members.

Happy Crafting everybody

Supplies:

Comments

  1. These two cards are so pretty and sparkly Ola and the rounded corners look great, and with the perfect sentiment to go with them. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment