Happy Birthday gift & card video tutorial by Ola



Hello Guys

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will enjoy my project for this months challenge - Melt it!

This month I have decided to create a Happy Birthday gift- ring and handmade card to go along with it.

Here it is:






For my card I have used a light turquoise colour card stock to create my card blank and I die cut  the top panel using a scalloped rectangle nesting die.

WOW sentiment stamp set offers a great selection of sentiments. I picked the one that reads ''Have the Sparkliest birthday ever!!'' and heat embossed it using Metallic Silver Regular Embossing Powder.

To create my butterfly embellishments, I have melted ''Melt it!'' ,Primary Bluetiful Regular and Mint Macaroon embossing powders before adding my mixture to the 3D butterfly moulds. Just before adding my mixture to the moulds I had sprinkled a bit of WOW Sprinkles called ,,Twinklebelle''

While the butterflies were setting I used Simon Says Stamp ''Brush Strokes'' stamp set to emboss it three strokes horizontally on my card.

I have finished my card by adding butterflies using  glue dots.

Finally, the gift and the card is complete ...

To see the process video click on the video link below:




Hope you enjoyed and get inspired!

Have a great day.


Supplies :


Comments

  1. I adore your glittery turquoise butterflies Ola and the stripes give a great spot for each of them to sit, and a lovely sentiment too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pat. Thank you ever so much for your lovely words. It means a lot to me xx

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday Wishes for a friend is something that is really really important for all of us and often tend to confuse us all along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s a beautiful card, and I liked how you chose to stick with a single color pattern for the card which gives it a classy look. My cousin is also very gifted and talented when it comes to craftworks and DIY decorations, that’s why I’ve asked her to design the invitation cards for my son’s birthday party next week, which will be at one of the famous San Francisco venues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative post, You have unique ideas, would appreciate if you share some gift ideas for Valentine gifts Karachi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can also add a wooden phone case to your Wishlist. If you are looking for birthday gifts for your friend, you can give them a customized wooden phone case. Wooden phone cases are durable and eco-friendly. It looks aesthetic on any phone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment