WOW: Christmas Sparkle Tags


Hi Everyone Jo here and welcome to to today's fun tag creations playing with the fabulous Sparkle collection from WOW. With Christmas coming up my family loves to give gifts to the people that have touch our lives in so many ways.  I had so much fun playing with this glitter collection.

To make these tags I have used the MFT tag builder blueprints 2 die set. Die cut using the Christmas Tree & Candy Cane dies in the center of each tags. Place a wide red line double sided tape and behind each die cut shape. From the front I sprinkled and burnished with my fingers the glitter collection. This die cut also has tag toppers to add an extra layer and element to tags.

TIP: Place a scrap piece of paper behind each time you do the glitters to capture the left overs to funnel back in the jars.






 My cardstock of choice is  Kraft & thick white card bases. To add a bit of pattern I have also used the MFT Birthday Blowout 6 x 6 Paper Pack. 

For the sentiments I chose from the Wplus9 Hand Lettered Holiday& Lawn Fawn Cheery Christmas stampsets and stamped on strips of white & Kraft cardstock and kept if rather simple.

To finish these all off I have resurfaced some of my ribbon collection from my hoard vault all which have a Christmas colour feel to them.

I have created a You Tube video on how I made these fun tag collection.


Hope you enjoyed today's creations and would love to see your comments over in You Tube :)

Happy Paper Crafting Peeps
Hugs 
Jo

Comments

Post a Comment