Young At Heart

Hello crafty friends I hope you're having a pleasant and productive July! I wanted to capture a touch of Summer with my DT inspiration this month and used a mixture of pretty pinks and sparkle for my multicolour embossing card.
I started with a piece of 13cm square white card. I stamped a heart from the Hearts and Twine Stamp set on a spare piece of card then cut out and attached as shown with some low tack tape. I then stamped J'adore towards the top of the card then sprinkled a mixture of Sweet Cheeks, Yum Yum Bubblegum and Hot Gossip over the top. I removed the excess and put it it a spare pot so I now have a bespoke colour!
Once I had melted the powders with my heat tool I then rubbed pink ink across the card then removed the heart stencil. I then stamped the same heart again directly on to the white space, added Hot Gossip Glitter then melted again with my heat tool.
I then used the Young At Heart Stamp Set with Metallic Silver Regular Powder and stamped part of the sentiment in the heart and the rest in the bottom right corner. I then formed a 'link'  between the two parts  by adding a line of dots with an embossing pen and adding silver powder on top.
Finally, I trimmed the card down to 12.5cm square, layered in a subtle silver mirri board then attached to a 13.5cm square card blank. I hope you like it!
You're sure to have fun with this challenge, enjoy!


SUPPLIES USED : For your convenience I've listed the WOW! items used in this gorgeous project. 

Comments

  1. So pretty, loving the pink embossing powders and so cheerful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mac, it's nice and summery xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is extremely pretty Sarah and I love the pink with the red embossing mixture and the way you have linked one sentiment to the other with the trail of silver embossed dots. The hearts are beautiful too. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment