Totally Tropical Tag

Hi everyone,

It's Fran with you today sharing my project for June's Summer challenge theme.

My texture rich tag is filled with bright tropical colours, summer flowers, WOW! goodies and a fabulously cute wooden flamingo

 
The base of the tag consists of layers of die cut shapes which I had accumulating in my craft storage.
I lightly brushed areas with a soft matte medium and sprinkled Emerald City embossing glitter to highlight.

I prepped the wooden flamingo by painting with acrylic, drying and then tapping the WOW clear ink pad over the surface. Next I pinched applied Sweet Cheeks, Yum Yum Yum Bubblegum and Fluro Magenta embossing powders which I then melted with a heat tool.


Inside the oval chipboard frame I used some Clarabelle Sparkles glitter which I adhered with glue applied into the centre recess with a paint brush. I used the same process on some of the flowers using Salsa embossing glitter, which adds a little texture to them along with definition. Very simple but it looks great just to add a little bling onto projects!

Stay creative!
xxx
Fran

Here's what Fran used to create this gorgeous tag

Comments

  1. What a fantastic creation Fran, full of colour and interest. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I love flamingos and that looks gorgeous. I also note my fave Sparkle Clarabelle was used

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's not to love about Clarabelle Clare xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment