Spring Tweetings


Hello crafty friends, I hope you're all having a productive week. It's been lovely to play about with WOW! Embossing Powders and Glitters this month and create a non-card project. I decided to revamp a little birdhouse.


I cut  white card to fit the front and sides and covered it with Oasis Regular Powder. I added PVA glue down the corners and around the hole and sprinkled more powder on top to create a more rustic feel.

I used Avocado, Misty Sky and Frozen Regular Powders for the roof and used a circular punch to create the individual roof tiles. Once the tiles were in place I then used the heat tool to melt the powders slightly and sprinkled Sparkles in Sea Horse over the top.


I then used the Chrysanthemum stamp and Opaque Bright White powder on vellum to create the flowers. The smaller flowers and bird were covered in Yum Yum Bubble Gum and Sweet Cheeks powders.

I hope your enjoying the new powders and glitters as much as me!







Comments

  1. What a sweet birdhouse Sarah and love all the pretty coloured embossing powders you have used. A wonderful creation. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pat, I enjoyed making it xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment