Pocket page



Laurence here and I am happy to share with you my pocket page. I didnt' want to use the cards sold in scrapbooking shops and decided to create my own. It is very easy and fun. You can create your cards with few materials: stamps, die-cuts and embossing powder. In addition you can decide what color to use to fit to your pictures. I kept the cards simple. My cards mainly consist of die-cut and title or sentiment.
You can just stamp the sentiment on your card (picture below) or use the same stamp and heat emboss it on a color paper. Cut strips of every other word and glue your words on top of the stamped image.





close up
Hot Gossip glitter powder on top of a die-cut
 





Supplies:
Wow embossing pad
WOW heat tool
WOW Set 47 Born To Sparkle

Comments

  1. What a great idea to give it the pocket layout idea Laurence and love the two toned sentiments. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing page! I love this!!! I love the photos! (And thanks, Laury55, for stopping by my blog!! Hugs!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment