A Little Love


Hello crafty friends, how are we all? I hope alls well in your crafty worlds. This month's challenge is all about our favourite embossing techniques so here's my inspiration.....


There are so many great embossing techniques that it's very difficult to choose a favourite. In the end I went for a simple resist technique around the edges of my card. I stamped hearts from the Layered Hearts Stamp Set and embossed them with Opaque Bright White and Avocado powders.


I then spritzed the card with water and carefully added distress inks to build up the colour. I couldn't resist adding some sparkle and added a strip of double-sided tape through the centre with Sparkles in Jade sprinkled on top.


Finally I added a Big Words sentiment using Iris powder on top. I hope you like it and best of luck with the challenge!








Comments

  1. Love how you've done those really pretty colours of distress inks. Such a pretty card, love the iris colour embossing powder on the sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty background colour Sarah and the emboss resist technique using the hearts looks great, and that is one of my favourites too. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment