Hello



Hi WOW fans! It's Laurence (Laury55) , and I am here today to share a card with the WOW newly released products. I wanted to create something with a fresh look and soft colors. I placed a stencil on watercolor paper and outlined some of the triangles with a green watercolor pencil. I used a wet brush to dilute the color and let it dry. I inked the Wall Art Stamp set by Marion with blue ink and stamped my background to add contrast to the light green triangles. The word "Hello" is die cut and embossed with Emerald City Embossing powder. Love the sparkling! I added sequins and tulle to add volume and stitched it with my sewing machine to the background.



Material



Stencil

Watercolor pencils

sequins, decorative tape
 
Where to Buy WOW:



Pin It Now!

Comments

  1. BEAUTIFUL!
    LOVE the greens, LOVE the watercolour triangles in background, LOVE the SPARKLE & shine of your floating hello too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Laurence and the pastel green triangles contrast so prettily with the bright glittery green of the die cut sentiment, and the piece of tulle adds some lovely texture. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Laury. LOVE the colour of that EP!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment