Because We All Need to Bloom: Art Journal Page

Hi everyone! It's Fran here today with your dose of WOW! inspiration. I decided to try out the new Hey Little Flower and Just Saying stamps combining them into an art journal page



Firstly I applied a layer of clear gesso to my page to protect the pages then once this was dry I added paint and watercolor ink for my colour base. Into the wet paint and ink I added pinches of Silver Stratosphere and Blueberry Cheesecake embossing powders which I heated to melt.




Once happy with the arrangement I stamped various flowers from the Hey Little Flower stamp set around the pages with black ink and WOW's clear slow drying ink pad. I sprinkled Metallic Copper and Pink Lady over the wet ink and set with a heat tool.


I filled some of the petals with a chalk pen and some with WOW's clear embossing pen, which enable me to add embossing powder into those fiddly areas!  


 I finished off with some more stamping from the Just Saying set, doodles and journal scribbles.

 I hope you will be inspired to try using your WOW stamps and powders for something a little different like journalling and don't forget to join in this month's challenge!


Warm hugs,




Where to Buy:

Comments

  1. This is a riot of colour and texture and I love the way you have sprinkled the embossing powders randomly and heat set. Beautiful Fran. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!!
    LOVE the colours and textures ... I want to reach out and run my hands over each page as I admire them :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment