Snow Angel

Hello!
I have a wintery project to share with you today.... a snow angel!






I decided to use rather a lot of Embossing Powder on her... and I'm really happy with how it turned out!
I cut the body and wings from chipboard, then triple embossed them. Chipboard or any kind of thick substrate is a good idea when triple embossing, as thin card etc can buckle and warp!
I used three layers of white Ultra High powder, then sprinkled a tiny amount of Diamond White glitter powder, and a tiny bit of Silver Ultra High onto the last, hot layer....





The Diamond White gives a fab sparkle, and the bigger granules of the Ultra High powder give the amazing dotty effect! The whole body and wings are also nice and glossy due to the melted powder, which just adds to the effect!
I also created a heart using the heart mould, and Primary Apple Red Ultra High Powder...





It hangs from a delicate chain, wrapped around the arms of my angel!
I sketched and coloured her face, and added a twisted wire and crystal halo as a finishing touch....





I hope you like her!
Take care,
Trish xx

WOW! Product used:
White Ultra High powder
Primary Apple Red powder
Diamond White powder
Silver Ultra High powder
Heart mould

Comments

  1. Oh wow, she is just BEAUTIFULLY PRECIOUS Trish. Gorgeous shimmer. She's an Ultra Highly Decorated Sparkling Diamond WQW Angel!!!! j

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, wonderful techniques and use of colour - what is not to like/love?! TFS Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment